Spotting for 7 days and shorter cycle after MC

Little S

Reaction score
This month I started spotting 4dpo and have continued to spot until today 11dpo. I had terrible AF pains last night and so had a cry this morning as I know Im out this cycle (2nd after MC). If I do get the dreaded witch today it would mean that my cycle is now only 22 days - when prior to the MC i was 26/27. Has this happened to anyone else? Im really worried.
Also... my temps are still high for me - do your temps usually start falling before AF?
xx:cry::cry:

it sounds like you could be pregnant again hun? temps normally stay high and you would get these cramps? see if AF gets you over the next few days and then if she still isnt here by wed i would maybe do a test? good luck xx

Thanks for your reply... I did a test ths morning - BFN.
I was thinking the same as you up until yesterday when the spotting seemed to get a little heavier...I suppose I'll just have to wait. TTC is so emotional. :cry:

Good luck to you too... xxx

Thank you. :hugs: time will tell eh! Fingers crossed its good! xxx

Try and stay positive Hun.
Its not over til the witch is here properly.
FXd for you
xx

Hi, I'm similar to you. I've been spotting since 3dpo and now at 12dpo I feel very crampy as if AF is around the corner..

If your temps are still high that's a great sign, don't lose hope yet!

Good luck :dust:

Really Roxy??
That has made me feel a little better.. thank you.
Im still spotting and have had sharp twinges in tummy today but Ive used a tampon (sorry TMI) but I feel that the spotting is a little heavier. I suppose I will just have to see what temps are tomoorow. My sis still thinks im pregnant but I think its prob just the yucky :witch:
I suppose I ws just wondering if you think I should go to the doctors as its been for 7 days now?? xx

That's ok :hugs: Yeah, I usually spot for about 4 days before af arrives and am convinced it's caused by low progesterone.

But this cycle I have been spotting since 3dpo - very frustrating and I'm not sure why?

It might be worth going to see your doctor if you're worried. I'm going to see what happens for me this time as it's my first cycle after mc, but if it happens again next month I'm going to get it checked.

I hope the witch stays away for us! :hugs:

the witch arrived today following a huge temp dip. Oh well.... whats even more frustrating is that hubby will be away during my next fertile time so looks like Im out for a while :(
Hope the witch hasn't got any of you girls... good luck
xxxx

Oh Little S.
Im sorry to hear the witch has got you.
And im sorry that you wont be able to try again next cycle.
Fingers crossed for the cycle after that
:dust:
xx

Little S I'm sorry the witch has got you. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79