spotting/light bleeding.

ice88

Reaction score
hi..
i had misscarriage on 28th october 2010, then i had d&c on 14th november 2010.
i got my forst period post d&c on 28th dec 2010.. i still did not get second period yet.. , on 27th jan i feel i were ovulate.. on 29th jan i got pinking light blood on my cloth. 30th jan i got brown spotting untill now.. yesterday i found light red blood very scantly. today i just got brown spotting.
very anoyying.. it is drive me crazy..

Did you take an HPT? If negative and still having scant spotting for a while I'd call your doctor to see what they say.

Sorry you are going through this. It stinks waiting for our bodies to get back to "normal" again.

have you done a PG test? might be worth doing one

You will get random spotting till your HCG level goes to zero. It is normal to get scanty bleeding or random spotting after miscarriage and D&C. You will not know exactly when this will happen. In a normal recovery, it can take three weeks for the hormone chain to fire up again, and it will not be marked by bleeding or any physical symptom. You will only know that the new cycle worked by having a period at the end of it, between five and seven weeks after your miscarriage.

Relax and give time for your body to get normal.

That's good to know, Snappy1. I've been having the same issue with spotting on and off for the last week or so...was a full flow I thought for a couple of days, but then calmed down and turned to scant spotting. Seems to come on more after I exercise for some reason. Strange.

My HCG levels aren't down to 0 yet (was 36 on Monday). Maybe that explains it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->