Spotting light pink and brown for four days started 1 week before period?

SophiaPauline

Reaction score
Ok so we're NTNP and this past Friday I thought my period started. It was light pink like it normally is the first day or two. I dont keep track of my start and stop days and my period is a surprise every month even though Im regular just cause I dont pay attention to it lol. This has gone on now for four days alternating between light brown and light pink, NEVER RED, and never enough for a pad. After it didnt progress and become heavier I started looking at my calendar tonight and tried to figure out the approx date of my last period and it would put the spotting at about a week before my period was due again. I have NEVER spotted in between periods. My breasts are not sore and heavy at all like they normally are at this time only my nipples are sensitive. I have been light headed and I went tanning today and when I came out I was so light headed and nauseated I almost threw up. Please know now that I am seriously considering the fact I may be pregnant I wont be tanning again till I know for sure. My fiance is a competitive bodybuilder so his sperm count is low from the cycles he does now and then and our doctor told us we might have a hard time getting prego in the first place. Also after leaving the tanning salon I got what felt like a really strong period cramp that only lasted about 5 min then completely went away. I was almost CERTAIN when I got home my normal flow was going to have started but again it hadnt and still only light pink spotting. I would be thrilled if we we're but not upset if we werent yet. Just wondering if anyone has had this experience and been pregnant? Good luck to everyone TTC!!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->