Spotting midcycle with pink/brown CM

HopeAlways

Grieving again
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am CD 13 today and expected to ovulate any day now. I thought it would be today but (-) OPK. My CM is definitely getting thinner but it has been colored pink or brown for the last several days. I have also had some random spotting since AF ended on CD 7. Does anyone have any thoughts or similar experiences? I had a miscarriage in December with a normal cycle in January but with increased PMS symptoms. No real issue with spotting last cycle. Thanks!

Well I don't know - I think after having a MC your body is all messed up. I can only speak from my own experiences...I had a MC and D&C in December. Got AF last Thursday, but it was only full flow for 2 days, then only spotting since. It's been on and off very light spotting for the last week + now. Very annoying. I think it has to do with the hormones in my system. Have you gotten confirmation that your HCG is down to <5 yet? I believe for me that is the cause of all of the spotting - still have HCG in my system.

If it continues for you I'd call your doctor and see what they say. Good luck!

Yes, my HCG levels did decrease to normal. I am already in my 2nd cycle since the miscarriage. I got my first AF 29 days after the miscarriage. I contacted my MD and she said it can be normal but to call her if it continues for several days.

Hi hun, sorry for your loss. i miscarried March 2010 and didnt spot for first 3 months but I have nearly every month after. This never happenned before mc and i was really worried, I spot mid cycle then up to AF arriving. I have been to the docs as I thought something was wrong, was referrred to gyno in november did a pregesterone blood test, all was fine. I went back to docs this week, broke my heart saying I wanted to be referred again and get checked out. They refused saying its nothing to worry about and some women bleed around ovulation, apparently its a sign of fertility. He also said not to let it get in way of ttc! Your body has gone through a trauma and is different now.
I hope this helps as I have had months of worry about this but they just arent worried!
Good luck xx

That really helps! Thanks for sharing your story. I called my MD and they said not worry about it unless it continues for extended period of time and/or fever develops. I received a (+) OPK early this morning so I am assuming my initial surge was yesterday afternoon. So maybe I will be having this midcycle ovulation spotting now. It didn't happen at all today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->