spotting on cycle day 12 ?????

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
So last night myself and the OH made love and after I saw a little bit of brownish discharge and thought maybe we went a little to hard at it but today whenever I go to the loo there is still some brownish discharge each time on the loo roll so I'm kinda panicking, I'm on cycle day 12 and I'm sure it's not another period, I have always had irregular cycles due to pcos and I'm doubtful it ovulation related, I also had a lap and dye done 2 wks ago but had a cycle after it, anyone else had any spotting around day 12 thanx in advance folks

I cant claim to be that knowledgable but I have bled after intercourse before. Not much but it is possible if you maybe been bit rough. I recommend seeing how long it lasts and how much comes out. If it lasts longer than a couple of days or there's enough to soak a pad thoroughly then maybe go to doctors. Could also be some left over blood from your last cycle thats just been shook loose. Because it's brown it sounds like old blood. If it was bright red then it's fresh. Give it a few days.

Im thinking it could be old blood it's just a small bit each time but it's unusual when it's never happened befor, I'll wait another day or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->