• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spotting or AF? Anyone else?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I ovulated around the 10th of this month and was supposed to welcome AF on Thursday the 22nd, but I only had tiny tiny bits of sticky light tan CM like 4 times when I wiped and then it stopped. Friday I had slight cramping and had a nickel sized CM gooey/slimy brown with a slight slight bit of red which was more watery (sorry to be soo graphic but usually at period start its more of a sticky brown than slimy.) Then this morning I had a bit of sticky dark brown CM and then now its a reddish/pink, watery slimy CM again, not bright bright like normal period but not brown anymore either. I put on a liner and so far only a few spots on it, otherwise its just when I wipe so Im not sure if you would call it a flow, its just there. Any ideas as to if this is normal or what? I would be about 4 weeks preggie if I am (waiting on blood test appt Monday).

Hi everyone
I ovulated around the 10th of this month and was supposed to welcome AF on Thursday the 22nd, but I only had tiny tiny bits of sticky light tan CM like 4 times when I wiped and then it stopped. Friday I had slight cramping and had a nickel sized CM gooey/slimy brown with a slight slight bit of red which was more watery (sorry to be soo graphic but usually at period start its more of a sticky brown than slimy.) Then this morning I had a bit of sticky dark brown CM and then now its a reddish/pink, watery slimy CM again, not bright bright like normal period but not brown anymore either. I put on a liner and so far only a few spots on it, otherwise its just when I wipe so Im not sure if you would call it a flow, its just there. Any ideas as to if this is normal or what? I would be about 4 weeks preggie if I am (waiting on blood test appt Monday).

ummmm thats really odd hun xxxx sorry im not much help, didnt want to just leave thou...i can tell you i had light pink / peachy sticky bits of cm when i wiped today too. ive had none since thou and af isnt due till atleast tuesday i think. i wouldnt say u have a flow, just spotting or sometimes they call wat we got staining i think. i really hope this is implantation and u r preg babe. sorry i cant tell you much, only i never have this either. no idea wat it is. have u had any other symptoms? ive had lots, really lots of cramping 4 the past week, which i never get either xxxxxx

My breasts are tender and bigger and my nipples are bigger and more sensitive too and you can really see the veins running across them too. Frequent potty trips, headaches every now and then when I usually dont ever get them, and sooo tired all the time too!! A very dull lower backache too, and also some very very dull cramping, nothing like my normal periods.

MsJerome, all your symptoms sounds really promising, have you got any HPT? Sounds like you should be trying one out! :happydance:

hiya hun ive been the loo twice since b4, had some more- pinkish light brown cm when i wiped , second time none. i hope this is implantation , theres some good websites on it. one girl started it sat nite like me and had some light spotting sun, mon and tues got a bfp!!! xxxxxx fxd

I had a few from the same brand a few days ago but they were very very faint and I took a First Response a few days after and got negs on those so I just assumed the first ones were evaps and decided to not waste my time on HPTs and am going Monday for that blood test. I figure that will settle it either way. Still just very light red/brownish red stuff and only when I wipe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->