Spotting or something else?:/

shannonleigh

Reaction score
This might be tmi but for the past few days I've had brown discharge, It's not blood I can say that for sure, It's discharge, I check my sanitary towel every day constantly because I do get paranoid and some of the marks are just normal discharge then it's the brownish one... then today i saw a tiny speck of what looked like blood, but it was kinda yellow with the smallest bit of redish in it. It was literally the size of a pin prick but spotted all over just tiny marks? I'm worried that I could be miscarrying now....
I have had cramps, Lower and upper and in the pelvic area but I thought that was just normal, I either brought it down to the flu I have right now causing muscle cramps or just normal pregnancy because they haven't been unbearable just feels like period pains kinda, just on and off and not as bad, pain killers help too:/
i'm only 4/5 weeks, is this normal and has anyone else experienced this?

I'm experiancing this right now have been since i got my + HPT on 2nd December, every day now everytime i wipe, brown cm. I'm off to the Dr's tonight as i am roughly 6 weeks + along. So for me it does not seem normal, never had this with my last two pregnancy's.

If your worried, no harm in getting checked out :)

Brown spotting can be normal try not to stress :) i had almost the same thing, brown tinged cm and spotting all this week with uncomfortable cramps but not severe. I am still not in the clear 100% yet but the brown has stopped and my hCG is going up :) if it gets heavy, the blood turns red, you see chunks, or the cramps are servere, thats when you should worry. Try not to worry (easier said than done) and read my post on here ("brown spotting really scared") there are a lot of encouraging stories. Good luck :hugs:

Brown just means it's old blood. I had a bit on the day I was supposed to start AF, but then nothing. Spotting is fairly common, so try not to worry. Hard, I know, especially when you've experienced a loss. When I miscarried, it started out pink, then went to brown, then to a heavy AF like bleed. All within about 12 hrs. There is never any guarantee, but try not to stress yourself out. I understand, though, cause other than my loss, I had never had any kind of spotting, not even implantation bleeding, so it freaked me out.

She said it was nothing to worry about unless it starts getting heavy and clotting! cramping and spotting can be normal and nothing to stress about, of course unless the cramping is unbearable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->