spotting=pregnancy?

MandJ2012

Reaction score
Hello, my husband and I are trying to conceive. I started my period on 10/07/2013 and stopped on the 12th. We started trying on the 13th and have been ever since. On the 18th after work I came home because I had to pee really bad and when I wiped there was blood on the tp. None on my underwear. I went back 30 minutes later and there was nothing. During that day my abdomen felt like it had pressure on it. That night we tried again and there was some pink tinged blood and nothing today. We tried because i had read that it could be ovulation spotting which is weird because I never spot or anything between periods or implantation spotting. I should start on the 10/31 if I'm not pregnant which I hope I am :). This will be a 25 day cycle. Help?

I would say too early for ib. It happened on cd 12 which would be closer to ovulation. Good luck.

I should ovulate around day 8 because my cycles are 25 days. I'm just worrying I guess...

Oh I missed that. Then it could be. Wait about 4 days and test. Hope you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->