Spotting question

biscuits104

Reaction score
Anyone have brown spotting 7-10DPO (I'm not real clear on my O date) and NOT get a BFP? Mine was just spotting (didn't turn into AF like a lot of people I've seen on the DPO symptom thread), happened on Friday night/Saturday morning. All clear since then.

I should also note that I've gotten BFNs every day since then. I thought for sure an implantation bleed on Friday would give me a BFP by Tuesday morning with a 10 miu (sure predict super sensitive) IC test.

Could you have o'ed later than you thought? It could have been ovulation bleeding... :)

Could you have o'ed later than you thought? It could have been ovulation bleeding... :)

I thought about that too...but I wasn't sure how common O spotting was...I read that implantation happens about 30% of the time and I thought ovulation spotting was much less common. I guess I just have to wait and see. Thank you for your response. :flower:

Yeah implantation spotting would definitely be more common, but you would have tested positive by now... If you HCG was, say, 3 when you're not pregnant then it would be 3 at implantation, 6 two days after that (Sunday) and 12 two days after that (Tuesday) Oh... maybe not then!! You could still be pregnant and it not be showing up yet. :)

a month before getting a bfp, i had brown and pink spotting that lasted for 15 hours before it became full blown af. that never happens to me. my spotting normally occurs and then a full blown flow of af within 10 mins of it happening. that month i got a bfn while the spotting occured and after, because my af was simply weird for whatever reason. when i got my bfp, i never once spotted until 5 weeks(tan colored only) but i did feel nuzzling when implantation occurred back at 6 dpo at 9 am on the dot. but i also got a bfp on a dollar cheapie and frer 8 dpo and i didnt use fmu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->