spotting! should i call the dr or no?

stellababy

Reaction score
this morning i wiped after using the bathroom and there was some brownish pink spotting on the paper.

for the last few hours there is no more hint of blood. i don't have any unusual cramps and was feeling nauseous today.

providing there is no more bleeding, is this worth calling to the doctor? should i just wait and see? i have my first scan booked in 2 weeks i could just wait until then...

I would call. They will tell you to go in so they can check it out

If it hasn't turned into fresh red blood then I really wouldn't worry. Its very very common to spot during early pregnancy, if its brown blood its old blood and very likely to be from implantation. I have spotted loads in this pregnancy if its bleeding like AF I would defo get checked over xx

I have had actual bleeding in both my previous pregnancies. This was literally a bit of brown tinged CM. I have also had miscarriages before. I think I will just keep an eye out for more bleeding and cramps. Nothing they can do at this point if I am losing my little one :((

No they can't. I'm sure that's not the case :hugs: doesn't stop us worrying though does it? We need a little window in our tummy's so we can see what's going on! xxx

So woke up this morning- things are normal, feeling nauseous, no spotting. I will just go on as before until my scan in two weeks.
But this whole thing was just a reminder not to get so excited early. I have an odd shaped uterus, so my chance of miscarriage is 50 present. For some reason, I feel very good about this one and keeping my fingers crossed :)

I've been having brown and pink tinged cm too. I called the doctors office and they are not concerned at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->