spotting, spotting, and more spotting

~LunarMagick~

2yo son TTC#2 after loss
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new here, and I just wanted some advice on something.
My husband and I just had a miscarriage in early March '10, and my hcg went under 5 at the end of March/beginning of April. As of now, I have been bleeding and spotting for 7 weeks, and it's driving me nuts! We have had an ultrasound and there isn't anything left in there, but about a week ago I went to the doc and was informed I had a very large cyst on my right ovary. If it doesn't go down by my next appointment in 4 weeks, we're gonna have to do surgery to remove it and possibly my tube and ovary as well. The pain from the cyst actually isn't too bad...but all this spotting is really getting to me. Why do you think I could still be bleeding? Could it be from the cyst? The doctor didn't really give me an explanation. I just wanna get back to normal! Thanks everyone. Good Luck and lots of sticky baby dust to you all!

Hi Lunar, sorry for your loss.

Yes, the cyst could be causing the spotting, and as the mc has been ruled out as the cause, id guess its prob the cyst

Glad youre getting it sorted, i hope they can get rid of that and leave everything else in its rightful place - best of luck to you

7weeks of spotting, that's a long time. i'd go bk to see your doctor if i was you hun and ask if it's still from mc or cyst.
good luck

I am still spotting 6 weeks after losing Isabella. I have been to the drs 4 times and they are saying now that it is just hormones and it can take up to 3-4 months for it to stop but that I should be able to fall pg still

Thanks you guys! I had a feeling it might have been hormones. My body seems to take a little longer to regulate itself than the rest. I spotted for a couple months after giving birth to my son. The doctor didn't seem too concerned, so I don't guess I have reason to worry. It's just really annoying! If my calculations are right, I should start my first period after miscarrying within the next couple of days, so I'm hoping after that the spotting ends! I'm ready to try to get pregnant again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->