Spotting TMI Alert!!!

tommyg

Mum to Smurf & TTC
Reaction score
I have had spotting (not enough for a tampon) since Saturday, most of it has looked like brownish CM but I have also had a few bits or bright red.

I have a fairly irregular cycle but this is not normal for me.

What do you think of my chances?

Well it is very possible it is IB. Is it only there when you wipe?
I have had spotting on and off since saturday. It is pink but only there when I wipe.
My AF is due Friday it's possible she is trying to start early, but we have to hold onto hope :)
I hope this is it for you :dust:

Yes.
None of it has made it to my underwear. I keep thinking that AF is round the corner but today I gave up on the pantyliners as I decided they were pointless and went without.

Hope it for you too.

Do you know how many dpo you are? I had brown spotting from 6dpo, with 3 separate bits of red blood, all just when checking CM.

I hope it's a good sign for you!

X x x

I think I am 13 dpo but I couldn't be sure, only because I had cramp and watery CM.
Pretty much the same as yourself when checking CM.

How are you doing now tommyg?
I'm not spotting anymore, seems to be just milky coloured now.
I really hope it's IB for us fx

:dust:

I'm still the same Momtoboys, fingers crossed and hoping but trying to keep a check on reality that it might be nothing or might not stick.

What about yourself?

I think I am 13 dpo but I couldn't be sure, only because I had cramp and watery CM.
Pretty much the same as yourself when checking CM.

Sounds good I had more yesterday at 14dpo... Red blood that is.
It's brown again now...

x x x

Today I have had a tiny amount of brown creamy, starting to build hope but still planning to hold of testing until Saturday.

How are you both doing?

Hi tommyg

Well again when I wiped this am I had pink tinged cm, but nomore since.
No af pains or anything right now.
I'm cd28 so af should be here today, tomorrow at the latest.
I'm going to test tomorrow morning with a frer, its my late grandfathers birthday tomorrow and I am hoping a lucky day for me, or at the very least I find out one way or another.

Fx'd for us and lots of :dust:

When are you going to test?

Do you know how many dpo you are? I had brown spotting from 6dpo, with 3 separate bits of red blood, all just when checking CM.

I hope it's a good sign for you!

X x x

That really gives me hope. i only found the blood when checking too.

Sounds like possible Implantation spotting... Yay... I hope to hear some good news soon :)

Wishing you Both BFP's ... Good luck ladies :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Good Luck to you momtoboys, remember and let me know how you get on.

xxxx

Hey Tommyg,

i'm still here, lol still clinging onto hope.
How are you doing?
I haven't had anymore bleeding and I feel kinda normal.
I'm praying this is it!

I've been having spotting since Monday morning....nothing red yet. :bfn: this am so I'm assuming the :witch: is on her way.

I've been having spotting since Monday morning....nothing red yet. :bfn: this am so I'm assuming the :witch: is on her way.

Just don't want to assume anything at the moment. I'm holding onto hope that it was IB, if it is af though then thats it no more symptom spotting for me it's driving me batty

Have you tested yet mom2boys?

I'm still the same but no more spotting, got an old scar that has had the odd pain go through it and been feeling kind of bloated like i need a pee but my bladder is empty, and got tingling nipples. Almost convinced but still hanging on for tomoro.

Does your DH know what your thinking?

Spotting is alot lighter than the past couple of days. Still no full flow...no cramps either. :shrug:

Sorry I just had to jump in here as Im experiencing the same thing. AF supposed to start today and I had tiny tiny bits of light tan CM yesterday only when I wiped and only like 4 times and then nothing today until about 2 hours ago when it was a bigger blob of brown with some light watery pink/brown. And nothing since then. Hoping implantation!! Going for a blood test on Monday. Good luck to everyone!!

Have you tested yet mom2boys?

I'm still the same but no more spotting, got an old scar that has had the odd pain go through it and been feeling kind of bloated like i need a pee but my bladder is empty, and got tingling nipples. Almost convinced but still hanging on for tomoro.

Does your DH know what your thinking?

Not yet I am going to test when I get off work in about 3 hours.
DH is grinning at the moment, he really thinks I am pg.
We were so up and down last month as to whether we were going to keep trying, but he's fully on board now and excited. He just worried about money as we have 4 kids, but I honestly don't see one more at this point making such a big impact, and we both do ok in our jobs.

I too am peeing on the hour every hour, only now I gotta hold it so I can poas.

My bb's feel fine and I have no cramping whatsoever, just pigging out on food today is all.

I don't want to jinx myself but I am quietly confident this is my month. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->