• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spotting TMI Alert!!!

I tested this morning on a clearblue digital and got a BFN, now I'm really confused, what the heck is up with me, really odd spoting and pains going through a 7year old scar that goes from below my belly button to 4 inches above it!?!

I'm out tommyg, so much for being confident. I guess my cycles are going to be different each month!
I tested bfn this morning and right after I started spotting and I can tell AF is on her way now, just waiting for her to come full force so we can get back to trying for a 2011 baby.

I really hope you get your bfp!!! fx'd
I don't know why your scar would hurt so much, I just hope its some kind of sign

Sorry to hear that mom2boys, better luck next month.

I'm thinking of giving AF a few more days to show her face, but if she doesn't appear I'll re-test and if still negative but still getting the pains I'll contact my Doc.

ok well maybe I'm not out yet, spotting stopped again.
DH thinks my mind is doing it to me. Cruel joke if it's just af starting and stopping. I have never had mid cycle bleeding before though

i am having this too !!! fxd 4 bfps!! wen ru testin mom2boys?xxx

Good to hear you aren't out yet, mom2boys. Have you had anything like this with your previous pregnancies?

I'm still really confused, I've never been on the pill or anything and always had irregular cycles 6weeks is an average, not regular if you know what it mean, my last cycle was 5wks the one before 7wks. But I'm 35 and never had midcycle spotting.
I don't know what my chances are of having got a false negative, but something is very odd with me at the moment.

good luck girls that bitch came this morning so guess the spotting is a sign of af 4 me xxx

so sorry gem :hug:
how you doing tommyg?
I am 33 and have never had this mid cycle bleeding before.
I bled in my pregnancies but not till around 10 weeks or so (was never anything wrong have just had unexplained bleeds) this is very unusual.
I tested bfn this morning, so i am not very hopeful.
into the 3ww now!

Tommyg and Momtoboys1 Sounds and Looks promising for you... FX'D... :dust: :dust:
Good Luck... I want to hear of more BFP's!!

Hi Mom2boys, I am still the same as yesterday and Friday, creamy CM but nothing else.
I can't decide how long I should leave it before I test again. What about yourself?

Yea I'm all normal now, creamy cm also sometimes lots sometimes none.
No spotting and testing bfn with fmu today.
how long of a lp is even normal?

Hi Mom2boys, looks like I am out. I had a blood test taken last Friday, the day before I started spotting, (the Friday was my best guess at one week before my period) to find out if I am ovulating.

Just had the results today my progestesgeon (spelling) levels were too low for me to have ovulated. It doesn't explain the spotting etc but does mean their is no chance of a BFP for me this month. Got an appointment for the best way forward.

Thanks for sharing last week with me. Fingers crossed for you xxx

tommyg

So sorry tommyg I was really hoping this was it for you.
Good luck next cycle, are the drs going to give you something to help you ovulate?

I hope so I got the results over the phone so got an appointment and we can discuss more it fully then but I think they will refer me to a FS.

I knew there was potental for their to be a problem behind my irregular cycles anything for 4 wks to 12 wks isn't unusual for me but spotting most certainly is unusual hence I was thinking it was something special.

I still have a wee bit of hope my sis, conceived her 2nd while on a waiting list. Will just have to wait and see what the future brings.

Fingers crossed for you.

Have you had got a BFP yet mom2boys?

haha no still in the land of bfn's
More spotting today but just enough to turn my cm peachy coloured.
I think af is coming she just taking her sweet time, I'm just trying to stay patient as I bloat to the size of a 4 month pg woman!!

I'm feeling bloated too but I guess that just my stupid body and a long cycle. I have no doubt that it will be at least another week or two before AF shows her face.

Hope AF doesn't get you fingers crossed xx

AF got me today, much lighter than normal even for me and esp after a 6 and half week cycle. I am sure I will figure it out eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->