Spotting week before period

LeggoMyMeggo

Reaction score
Hey ladies. Hubby and I have been trying for almost 7 years. We have an adopted son and foster son soon to be adopted. It's been a long time since i have actually thought about pregnancy in a serious way. I have years of disappointment and had mostly moved on from obsessing every month.
This month I started very light pink and brown spotting since about 7dpo. My period was due today and the spotting has stopped. Negative dollar store HPT this morning July 3.
I am of course hoping this is implantation spotting or some kind of sign I am pregnant.
Only other symptoms have been som minor fatigue and random gas pain attacks with mild diarrhea. Feeling full fast and very little nausea. Boobs barely tender just today but are usually super sore from day after ovulation.
What do you ladies think!? Anybody gone through something similar and ended up pregnant? How long did it take to get bfp?

I finally got my BFP at 20DPO! Good luck hun

So spotting had stopped, but just now 10pm I checked cervix and had watery blood up there. Barely any but still there. This has been present with the previous spotting but was making its way out enough to be brownish pink when I wiped. But all day today I had checked my cervix and nothing and no more spotting. Breast and nipples feel a bit more sore now too. I really hope it's not a sign of impending period...

Hey, definitely stalking!

I have had light dark brownish spotting for the last 3 days, my period isn't due until july 12th! Also the spotting didn't come with any of my regular AF signs, like tender breasts, lower back ache. Usually my flow is 2 days heavy, 2 days medium/lighter and then a day or two of just spotting, but all of that always super bright red blood.

So I'm definitely hoping what I've been having is implantation, since it's nothing like my period usually is like. FX we both end up with BFP :D

Tested today and still BFN (didn't yes first morning urine though bc I didn't have a test this morning and couldn't get to the store until late afternoon). Still spotting on and off. Boobs a little sore but not too sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->