Spotting?

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hiya,

This is our first month TTC and its been so confusing upto now! I have had lots of fertile CM (shows in chart in signature) but no +OPK. Fertility Friend predicted that I would ovulate on 11th. My temperature dropped and I had EWCM but no +OPK, I then for the first time in my life spotted mid cycle. It was only when I wiped and was brown. Today 5 days later I have the most EWCM I've ever had and I've started spotting again!

Is it normal to spot like this?

Iv just had brown spotting for a week and didn't know why and I have just got a + opk today. It could be ovulation spotting which is what I think mine was from x

Thanks Hun. I figured that's what it was on Thursday but no idea now!! It's all confusing me :wacko:

I'd say yes probably ovulation spotting. Also it could be from sex, or withdrawl bleed if you were previously on BCP.

Slight temperature rise again this morning so hoping for another tomorrow so I get crosshairs! :)

I am kind of in the same boat, I spotted once during ovulation, and again have spotted since 6DPO, my af is expected on 19th, I am 13DPO today and its been only when I wipe - brown/pink stuff on the tissues(Sorry TMI), I may take a HPT tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->