Spotting :'(

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
I'm only 10dpo and I just went to the loo and there was pink spotting mixed in with my cm :( I've never had a lpd before. My lp was always 14days. I haven't had af since having ds because I've been bfeeding for just over a year. This was my first ov (I wasn't even sure I'd ov because my boobs didn't heard like they used to. Now I think my boobs didn't hurt cos my progesterone was too low. Why would I suddenly develop a lpd after having my ds?? Gutted :cry:

Any chance it could be IB?

xx

It's crossed my mind, but I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up that it is. I never had ib when I fell pregnant with ds so I doubt it. It seems to have been just that one time. I haven't had any spotting or brown discharge since, I'm still expecting af to show sometime today or tomorrow though. Probably in the middle of the night :dohh: I just don't know what whould have caused my lp to go from 14 days down to ten :( I'm hoping it's because my milk only dried up a couple of weeks ago and progesterone cream can fix it :shrug: Thank you for replying x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->