spotting

nilllabean26

Reaction score
5(3) weeks pregnant. It's not bright red or anything. When I checked, I wasntcramping, But it freaked me out. It was like light light pink. Like if ur doing watercolor pain and u mix a tiny drop of red with a lot of water. Sorry guys for the tmi. Anyway, I'm nervous and in the back of my mind is the doctor in er who told me I would miscarry around the time I was to have my next period which was Oct 4thish . Things were going well and my hcg levels doubled. I just went in for another blood test so I'm anticipating those results. I'm still so anxious n cause I have to meet with the obgyn from the hospital I went to the er before I can see my actual obgyn for ultrasound n stuff(army regulations areso complicating)

I'm not very knowledgeable in this area but I had spotting yesterday (I'm 3 weeks 5 days) and freaked out. It was just pink on the tissue like yours and everybody said everything would be fine and that it's normal. I haven't had any since. I hope everything is okay with your little one and I think once you get those bloodwork results back your mind will be at ease. :) :hugs:

Sorry you are going through this! I know it is scary. I had pink potting at 7 weeks with this one and scan showed all is well.

With dd I had red, almost like a light period. She is now healthy and one!

Why did the er doc say you would miscarry? Seems insensitive and inaccurate if your numbers were doubling. Drs can be very rude!

Hey to me it sounds like implantation bleeding tbh so try not worry too much especially if there was no pain but if pain does come just inform your midwife or doctor so they can reassure you. I actually had bleeding on and off up until the second trimester with my first pregnancy and it actually turned out to be because some women get extra sensitive down there when pregnant so when me and oh where... Ya know :haha: it would cause some bleeding so may be either the implantation bleeding or that? Hope everything goes well :flower:

Hey to me it sounds like implantation bleeding tbh so try not worry too much especially if there was no pain but if pain does come just inform your midwife or doctor so they can reassure you. I actually had bleeding on and off up until the second trimester with my first pregnancy and it actually turned out to be because some women get extra sensitive down there when pregnant so when me and oh where... Ya know :haha: it would cause some bleeding so may be either the implantation bleeding or that? Hope everything goes well :flower:

Would you have a positive pregnancy test before implantation? That confuses me...lol

That thought actually ran through my mind when they said it to me when I was pregnant with Kian and bled for the first time haha and tbh I was too scared too question it! Maybe one for Google? But only go on a legitimate website like an nhs one because i know I've scared myself silly in the past by googling things and going on non legit sites :dohh: :flower:

The website whattoexpect.com just posted an article about how HCG builds up and mentioned that you wouldn't have any HCG in your system until after implantation so I guess you wouldn't get a positive test either? But I had dozens of people tell me that's what it was yesterday when I had my spotting. Haha

i had tan spotting twice in week 5. its normal as long as its not accompanied with cramping or the bleeding progresses. i knew what caused my spotting though. the first time it was because my uterus was growing and the second time was caused by sexual activity.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I am considered 6 weeks pregnant now and I was so excited... until I was told again my numbers were too low. Don't have my first appt until the 28th. I'm so sad and angry But I'm trying to stay positive. When I had gone to the er on Oct 4th due to sever pain, I was told I was going to miscarry. I found out yesterday that that doctor scheduled a follow up appointment with chief ob to discuss my miscarriage(THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED). I called because I wanted a female doctor to test me and they were confused because theybdidnt know I was pregnant -_-. I just pray everything turns out for the best God willing because this is too stressful for me

What are your hcg levels guys?

i had tan spotting twice in week 5. its normal as long as its not accompanied with cramping or the bleeding progresses. i knew what caused my spotting though. the first time it was because my uterus was growing and the second time was caused by sexual activity.

I'm always cramping and in a lot of pain: /

I never had my hcg levels tested :( sorry! My doc won't see until 8 weeks, then a scan for dating.

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I hope it all works out and everything is okay. :hugs:

I haven't had my HCG levels checked either, my doctor won't see me until 6 weeks.

hope all is well.. spotting can be totally normal!!

as for implantation bleeding.. my dr explained that early in 4-6 weeks baby really nuzzles into the lining of the uterus. that is what can cause a bit of bleeding.. thats how she explained it to me!

hope all is well.. spotting can be totally normal!!

as for implantation bleeding.. my dr explained that early in 4-6 weeks baby really nuzzles into the lining of the uterus. that is what can cause a bit of bleeding.. thats how she explained it to me!

thanks. i talked to my gyn yesterday and she explained why a lot of dr's who arent specialized in ob give you full proper answers. its cuz they dont have experience or full knowledge int he matter. but that makes sense. ty for ur response. it was only for a day. it has stopped ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->