Spotting

someone23

Reaction score
Could it be from the ultrasound I had today? The tech pressed down so hard I was bleeding after. It started out a rust color and has been brown tan and it's only when I wipe every other toilet break

Yes, most likely from ultrasound. I get spotting after usually. If it is fading then most likely nothing to worry about. Unless it is bright red and filling a pad.

Thanks for replying klabro.. Last time I had spotting was about 2pm. Nothing since just light cramps. Took a test line is darker than yesterday's.. How long do you usually spot after us?

I usually just spot the day of and maybe a little the next day and then it's gone. I've had spotting in pregnancy without an ultrasound too and was always told that as long as it isn't overly painful and heavy bleeding then most likely it is just fine.

Thank you. I went back to er.. Got another beta just to see if numbers were increasing our decreasing. Of course 15 hr later from the 1st draw they won't double but it did go from 414 to 578.. So the spotting is implantation or cervical irritation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->