Spotting

Kammie22

Reaction score
Hi
I got my Bfp on Friday and tested again yesterday and it was also positive. My reason for testing was that af was strange this month much lighter and has stopped and started for about a week, Iv had mild cramps all week aswell. Today I’m still having the light bleeding which will going on for 8 days now, can I still say this is implantation bleeding or something else
Thanks

What colour is the blood? I had implantation bleeding with 2 of my babies, once for 8 days in a row around 6 weeks. That was brown spotting, but I did have red bleeding with this baby (just one day). It can be normal :hugs:

It’s mostly been a pinky colour, but like pink stained mucous, today it’s a bit redder but has now stopped

Sounds like it could definitely be implantation bleeding - you can have that type of bleeding up until 9ish weeks. If you have pain though I would give your doctor a call as that’s a sign of something more concerning. My experience with implantation bleeding and an SCH was that aside from very mild cramping (less than a period), I had virtually no pain. I was told by midwives that if you experience pain to get checked out in case something more serious is going on.

Hugs, bleeding during pregnancy is awful

It could be implantation bleeding.
Fingers crossed for you ❤️

It could be implantation bleeding or it could be something else unrelated to the health of the baby. Good luck to you sweetie! I really hope everything works out for you.

Hi ladies thanks for you replies, the bleeding is still going on , that’ll be 12 days now, I phoned my early pregnancy Unit and Iv to retest on Friday and if it’s still a positive I’ll be reviewed. Today I took a clear blue digi and which was positive and said 2-3 weeks

I sure hope you get answers soon. Praying all is well for you!

So sorry u are going through this.
Any bleeding in pregnancy is so scary.
Really hope everything turns out ok.

So sorry you're experiencing this hun! I didn't have any spotting/bleeding but I had mild cramps, sometimes a bit more than mild from about 3 weeks and everything is good. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->