Spotting?

Geminus

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you ladies know about spotting? I gave up on thinking that it's implant bleeding that I'm experiencing due to the fact that it's lasted so long. I started spotting weird .. 8dpo I got a cotton candy pink only when checking Cervix position.. so I figured on here comes af 8 days early. Next day nothing in the am.. come afternoon I got this bright red like red when you cut yourself.. it was a speck. Next day nothing.. this spotting is so very minimal it doesn't ever hit even a pantyliner? and intermittent when wiping? so now I'm 12dpo and af is due in 3 days.. I do not know what to make of this.. any ideas?

did you test yet? you sound like me last month...and I was pregnant

:growlmad:No I didn't test because I figured I'd wait for the witch to ride in on her broom :witch:. I am due 12/13th .. meanwhile I'll make some brownies and get the wine on chill. I have a feeling she is on her way.. that would be my luck :cry:

I was convinced mine was coming too LOL

sadly it ended up being a chemical (I believe due to low progesterone) so we are trying again

I hope this is good news for you as LL says, but on the flip side.......I never have spotting as a build up to af (but I never get it if I'm pregnant either!) but this past month I spotted on cd12 for less than 24 hours. Like you it was never enough to mark a pantyliner. Followed it with a slight temp rise and I thought, this is it.....until a huge temp drop the next day and af the day after that, sigh. However, if you had it a 8dpo then that is much more promising. Guard your heart and I pray that LL is right and you are pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->