spotting

mommy2lilmen

Reaction score
I am really worried and upset..I know it wont make matters better being that way now ugh..
Anyways, my lmp was July 30, and it was normal 5 days long, with the first 3 days being the flow and then the next light to spotting...anyways, i had spotting Aug 11 adn 12, just enough to wipe out on finger with doing a cp check. I had intercourse august 4,6,7 9 and 10, with 9 and 10th being very hardcore sex. sorry tmi,,but it hurt...spotted after. I THOUGHT I was ovulating as i had watery cm 11 12 and 13 then nothing...not even a temp spike anyways, we had intercourse again on 12 and 13th harcore again and then things were fine, spotted again augst 16 till now, and we had intercourse today, when i thought spotting was gone, it came back. only enough to cover my fingers when i do a cp and cm check and its mixed with lots of fertile cm...so to me i think im ovulating but im not used to the spotting. I havent spotted liek this since March this year and it was only one day. my last time that i had spotting was May 2008 and I had my tubes untied then and was under severe pressure. I am wondering if my NTNP and swaying for a baby girl is interfering and now that DH is onboard with TTC that my body is like WOAH NO WAY lmao..IDK..I am curious if anybody had/has this, if there is a quick way to fix the imbalance. if I should be worried and go to my dr or just wait. My cycles are normally (well my normal ) 32 to 38 days apart with average ovulation on cd 18. So idk. Im on cd 20(21 right now as I type this)
I want to ttc soon and just curious what to do. Stress related perhaps?
I know my kids are off for summer holidays and let me tell you the stress of it isnt fun. I am so upset the way things are. My DH is so great, he helps out but he has to work and sleep also, he works graveyards. My ex the father to the older 4 cant handle them and pawns them off on me. I do try to get them out and get a sitter but its not that easy when everyone I know is away or working. Ugh. I cant wait till school starts. I just wish my cycle would fix itself. I am one to know my ovulation well and this time nope. its thrown me through a loop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->