Spotty! :(

Eegee

Reaction score
I came off Cerazette in December, had some brown discharge at the beginning of February, and got my first proper period mid-March. Over the past couple of weeks, my skin has started going really bumpy - I can feel tiny bumps on my cheeks, nose, forehead and along the bottom of my jaw. Some of them are like dead skin and will go if I scratch them gently, but others won't - and yet they don't have heads either.

Do you reckon it's just down to a change in hormones?

It probably is down to the hormone change. My skin gets like that around the last week of my pills before I'm due on my period. Hopefully that doesn't stay when I come off the pill lol.

Try using a cleanser and moisturiser to help clean your skin, should help ease the bumps. HTH

Hi
I had a similar thing after I came off cerazette. It didn't last too long and a good skin are regime helped, I also go this Clean And Clear spot treatment that really helped :)

Thanks for replying :) I sometimes use blackhead remover and it's usually quite good at leaving my skin clean and soft (it's got scrubby bits in which I assumed would help with the dead skin), but it's not making much difference this time. I will see if I can find something different to sort it out. I hope it doesn't last too long. Thanks again!

This might be a long shot. But have you been under the weather recently or had this horrible bug that's been going around? I suffered from what your describing quite badly a while ago, and felt like nothing was helping it. Turns out, I think it was part of this bug that's been going around. It went by itself after about 2 weeks. A few other people I know that had been under the weather also suffered from the break out. Hence why I was wondering of it could be the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->