Spray tan and headaches

julietz

Reaction score
Anyone ever had a severe headache from a spray tan, i never had one before, it was my first today, she didnt give me a mask to wear or anything, the fumes were all around me, and even when she did my face i was being smothered with the spray, when i got home i started to feel a throb in my head, which got worse, had 2 codiene still didnt go, so had 2 paracetamol 3 hrs later, and it was still there, i had to lay down in bed, even when i blew my nose, brown mucos came out, i am worried now that it may have caused damage, this stuff can be on my lungs, starting to feel a sore throat to, anyone else had this problem?

Never had a problem even in the booths which have loads I've never wore a mask either are you sure your not just comeing down with a bug? X

No it went up my nose an on my chest, like in said the brown tan was coming out my nose, it was defo that, it went the following day.

hey hun im a beautician and it could be that your slightly allergic to the chemical in spray tan its called DHA, i often get women with the same problem, normally when spraying the face you would be asked to hold your breath for maybe5 seconds so you dont breath it in, and even then it would only be a light spray never enough to go right up your nose!!!

i would suggest if it gets any worse go to your doctor and def find someone else to do your tan, there should be plenty of air ways( vents windows extracotr fan etc)

hope it works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->