Spree Travel System on Sale at Walmart.ca - Canadians!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by naitken, Nov 17, 2011.

1. naitken

naitken Well-Known Member

https://www.walmart.ca/canada-estor...romSearchBox=true&addFacet=SRCH:travel+system

This travel system consists of a stroller, car seat and car seat base & got great reviews everywhere that I looked! It's regular price is $249.00 and is marked down to $120.00. They will match this price instore and then you wont have to pay $35.00 for shipping! That is an incredible price for a travel system with good reviews. You can buy a Cosco sprint LX travel system (with the 3 pieces) for $99.99 at Zellers, but it gets terrible reviews by consumers. :thumbup:

I 've been looking for a decent sale for a travel system and this is by far the best I've found so far.

2. jenniferttc1

jenniferttc1 mommy of 1 baking #2

3. DollPosse

DollPosse Well-Known Member

Don't Touch It!lol

Absolutely terrible. Problems galore with wheels falling off and so on. I bought a Quinny Travel System. It was $500, but it will do what I need it to. I stay away from Graco. I actually call it "Brake-o." lol

$500 was more than what I wanted to spend but I wanted something that would last and do what I needed it to. That stroller besides its issues really is only good for perfect pavement, or mall walking. I had the old model and it was OK but for the weight and size and what it could do I should have spent my money on something else. I know many people who have had a Spree or Quattro Tour and they had to buy other systems or strollers because they were junk. I don't know if you actually tried it out but it is flimsy. I looked at this too and but after trying it out and reading horrible reviews and knowing experiences from others I just walked away.

I bought my Travel System on sale at Sears. All the Graco strollers/ systems I tried out and looked into were not good. I say this because I wouldn't want someone to put out the money for a big item like this and regret it. I have found that when reading reviews a good chunk of them are written by people with a new baby, or people who really don't use their stroller for anything besides mall walking and city side walks.

Just thoughts to keep in mind :)