Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Hey ladies how are we? I'm 31 weeks now and Im feeling so so uncomfortable. I don't remember feeling this, way with my first 2. I don't know if it's cos it's my third pregnancy or if he's going to come super early but omg... I have pressure, on/off cramping, hip pain, lower back pain...
I just cannot get comfy in any position! I'm so paranoid he's going to come super early!!
I’ve also had the bad hip pain, been going to a chiropractor and it’s helped a lot!!

As for me I’m feeling baby move so much now, he’s getting so strong and measuring 6 days ahead! Husband still can’t feel him through my belly but I sure feel him doing all sorts of kicks and flips! It’s such an odd but amazing feeling!

Hey ladies glad you're doing well!! Same here, one day at a time. I'm 30w now.

Hi ladies been wondering how you both are, I'm 35 weeks can you believe it??! Arrghh! Found out baby was breech at my scan at 32+5 so that's why I was so uncomfortable. I just need him to turn the right way round now so I've been trying all the exercises and stuff. Fxd he's moved. He's still measuring big weighing 5lb 8 at that 32+5 scan and 99% on head centile!! 96% on abdomen! Gonna be a chunky baby!!

Hi ladies been wondering how you both are, I'm 35 weeks can you believe it??! Arrghh! Found out baby was breech at my scan at 32+5 so that's why I was so uncomfortable. I just need him to turn the right way round now so I've been trying all the exercises and stuff. Fxd he's moved. He's still measuring big weighing 5lb 8 at that 32+5 scan and 99% on head centile!! 96% on abdomen! Gonna be a chunky baby!!
Bless you, I hope he's not too big for you. My last was 10.5 lbs, she didn't even fit through my pelvis.

Oh gosh @Kiwiberry did you have a c-section then? My last was 9lb 7 so big enough lol. My main worry is the breech part if he just turns I'll be happy x

Hi ladies! I’m 26 almost 27 weeks now! Feeling and seeing baby kick a looooot, he’s measuring 6 days ahead in size! My husband was almost 10lbs so I hope to god this little guy isn’t lol

So I keep having the feeling of needing to poo, then I sit on tbe toilet and baby moves and I no longer have to go. Is it just baby putting pressure on my intestines? Lol

@PinkCupcakes I always need to pop and can't lol. I think constipation is just another fun pregnwncy symptom but I know what you mean.
Im 37 weeks tomorrow!! Arrghh!!
Baby is now head down and estimated to be 8lbs already! So I've been offered induction at 38 weeks but I would prefer to go naturally if I can.

@PinkCupcakes I always need to pop and can't lol. I think constipation is just another fun pregnwncy symptom but I know what you mean.
Im 37 weeks tomorrow!! Arrghh!!
Baby is now head down and estimated to be 8lbs already! So I've been offered induction at 38 weeks but I would prefer to go naturally if I can.
Oh boy getting close!! I’m almost 28 weeks! I have my glucose test Friday, not looking forward to that! lol!

Oh boy getting close!! I’m almost 28 weeks! I have my glucose test Friday, not looking forward to that! lol!
I managed to get away with not having the gtt lol. I'm having so many emotions right now I just don't know how to feel anymore! I am very uncomfortable though and just about ready to not be pregnant anymore.... But a bit sad as this will almost certainly be my last x

Hi ladies! I’m 26 almost 27 weeks now! Feeling and seeing baby kick a looooot, he’s measuring 6 days ahead in size! My husband was almost 10lbs so I hope to god this little guy isn’t lol
I hope he isn't either! My last was 10.5 pounds and that was very traumatic for me.
I managed to get away with not having the gtt lol. I'm having so many emotions right now I just don't know how to feel anymore! I am very uncomfortable though and just about ready to not be pregnant anymore.... But a bit sad as this will almost certainly be my last x
It could be any day now for you! I'm so excited for you!

I'm 32+2 atm, I'm sick with some kind of cold or something and have horrible pregnancy diarrhea. I'm the opposite of being constipated and now they want me to take iron pills because I'm severely anemic right now which means I'm going to end up being constipated for sure.

Other than that I've been loving every second of this pregnancy! Feeling him move around so much is so amazing.

Ugh 28 weeks tomorrow and I’m getting that pregnancy insomnia, I wake up like every other hour, and having to pee like 4 times a night. Then I can’t get back to sleep and lay there for hours, I’m averaging like 2-5 hours a night if I’m lucky…. I already take unisome, and magnesium to try and help but it isn’t working. I’m just so dang tired!

@PinkCupcakes yeah I'm up to pee every couple of hours now too and by the time I'm comfy and back to sleep I don't feel I'm getting much more than 4-5 hrs either. That part is no fun!
@Kiwiberry I hope your cold lets up soon and you get some relief from the tummy symptoms x

Hey ladies how you doing? We're all getting so close, I can't believe it! I have an ultrasound on Tuesday just to measure baby's growth and my cervix length. I have a good feeling about this baby, I've already made it past the scary point for me and now it's just waiting till he's ready.

Tomorrow im 34w, ad a growth scan at 33 weeks and he was measuring 5 lb 7 oz, already on the bigger side, hopefully he won't be too big. So far everything has been going great and I'm so proud of my body for making it this far with zero assistance this time. I'm going to have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and then from there I'm going to see them every week until he's born. They did say that induction is an option for me but they won't discuss it until after 37 weeks obviously. I managed to get a 4D picture during the ultrasound, he's so adorable I can't wait to meet him. Some of his face is covered a little bit by the umbilical cord and his hands so there's a little bit of stuff in the way, he wasn't cooperating and didn't want to show off this time lol.

20240220_image_53.jpg

Oh @PinkCupcakes that is adorable!! Sounds like we all have big babies mine was estimated 8lbs at my 36+5 scan. Offered induction at 38 weeks but I've opted to wait and am 39 weeks on Sunday!! We're at over 99% for HC and AC and I think 94% for weight!!

If they offer induction I'm going to take it. I wish I could wait honestly, but after my last experience with my last baby I'm kind of terrified of a big baby again. So the moment that I can I'm definitely going to ask to be induced if he is still measuring large closer to 37 weeks.

@Kiwiberry did you say you had one that got stuck I can't remember? My last was 9lb 7 and hid birth went great so I am hoping for a repeat performance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->