Spring Lambs - March/April/May 2024 due dates!

Aww he's so cute @PinkCupcakes! Did you ever write up the birth story? I can't wait to read it!! Took me a long time to get to it too lol. I also notice the wrist splint!! I was having to wear one too postpartum but it's a lot better now x

Aww he's so cute @PinkCupcakes! Did you ever write up the birth story? I can't wait to read it!! Took me a long time to get to it too lol. I also notice the wrist splint!! I was having to wear one too postpartum but it's a lot better now x
thanks you so much! I have not written it just yet lol! And yep, my wrist has been killing me so bad! Nothing has helped it :(

Hey ladies how are things going? How are your beautiful babies doing?

Hey ladies how is everyone doing? I hope all of you and your babies are doing lovely. Atreyu is getting so big and he's so dang adorable! I can't believe he will be 4 months old and just a few days. I'll post a picture of him later.

Pretty good over here my two girls are just growing up so fast ,although I’ve been a nervous wreck with my oldest staring school soon , she’ll be in a mixed class of younger and older kids . I’m so worried she’ll be easily overstimulated by the amount of kids in the classroom . Pre-kinder and kindergartners just don’t sound like a good idea to me but we’ll cross that line when we come it . Baby girl is just amazing babbling and tasting new foods

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->