• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Squishy bump? :(

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I definitely have a bump, but it's still soft and squishy? I wasn't overweight before getting pregnant, and now I just feel like I've gained a lot of fat, not a baby! :nope:
Anyone else with a soft bump? When does it turn hard?

I keep panicking I've eaten too much, and this isn't baby at all, just weight gain! :dohh: :haha:

It depends :) So at 16 weeks, my "bump" was still only noticeable to DH and I (I started telling a few folks@ work around 14 weeks, but other than the folks I told, absolutely no one had any idea until I was a good 18-20).

At 16-20 or so,my "bump" was weird/changed thruout the day...The only time it was even hardish, was right when I woke up in the morning. Then everything kind of puffed/absorbed food and beverages/bloated, and was much more squishy.

I'm 26+5 now, and have a proper firm little bump all the time (it's a joke with friends, family, coworkers - I went from barely there to "when are you due again?" in about 3 weeks)....but its still somewhat squishy after a day of bloating activity.

In terms of weight gain, have you been tracking? From what I've picked up most OBs aren't shy about commenting on it...I was a little overweight to start with, and my OB wasn't too shy about saying she wanted me to be very strict...I actually had fun "morning" sickness for that first 16-18 weeks and actually lost about 10lbs...which I've now managed to gain entirely back in the past 8-10 weeks :/

Yep mine is the same.. I wasn't overweight pre pregnancy UK size 10 and an 8 before my previous pregnancy but whenever I get pregnant I end up with a squishy bump for quite a while I hate it! Hoping in a a few weeks it will form up!! X

My belly will be hard some days and others I just look fat!! Only in the morning can I actually feel where baby is and have a hard belly. Pretty soon it will fill out and we won't feel fluffy anymore;)

I have a noticeable little bump, but it's still squishy. In the morning when I first wake up its hard though and I can feel which side baby is on.

Mine looks awful right now--just a mushy belly :nope:

I can feel tight belly under the pudge, but no tight bump yet... As of now (17 weeks), I still fit in my pre-pregnancy clothes!

Same here and almost twenty weeks! Still in prepreggo clothes. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->