Stabbing pain on 4dpo...ouch!

candypanda

Reaction score
I'm currently 4dpo...really was not meant to be symptom spotting! But today I was just watching TV and I got this really strong stabbing pain directly in the middle of my uterus, like ovulation pain but straight in the middle! It took my breath away, it was on and off for about an hour. Now I don't feel anything really except I feel kinda bloated in that area.

I was also very very hot last night and really struggled to sleep because of it.

I've just reread this and now I feel crazy, I'm 4dpo haha!

:wacko:

I'm just getting stabbing pains now on the left side like ligtning every couple of second s
Not sure if I need a bowel movement or of ta a good sign!

I'm just getting stabbing pains now on the left side like ligtning every couple of second s
Not sure if I need a bowel movement or of ta a good sign!

That's what I was wondering! No BM as of yet! I'm feeling really crampy at the moment but AF isn't due till the 29th :( really hope this isnt a sign that AF is coming early..

I had pinching like cramps in my uterus yesterday and some this morning. I am 5DPO today. I thought I was going insane and wasn't even trying to symptom spot but it caught me off guard..lol. I know it's way early for anything, though but who knows! I'm not cramping at all anymore today.

I didn't have anymore cramping but it's back again now on 6dpo but lower down! argh glad i'm not alone though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->