Stage 2 reactions!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
She gagged and threw up all over herself :dohh: so I'm going to use stage too but blend it up a little!!

I felt so bad when she was gagging :blush:

Awwwwww poor little chick. At least you tried.

Aww poor loves ,you and Caitlin :)

just mush it a little bit, they al develop their muscles at differant times hun
nothing to worry about xx

She'll get it evntually kieran took ages!! They always seem to throw up more then you've given them! x

:sick: <<<<< this was Katies reaction! :rofl: I dont get it, the girl can scoff a banana in like 3 bites but gags on babyfood lumps, I think she likes mummys cooking too much :smug: somebody has to!:lol:

Awww, sounds like Oliver it wasnt nice to watch, i'm going to try mashing it up with a fork next timme x

My DD never got the idea of stage 2 foods. Even at 1, they'd make her gag!

awww bless her. Callum was abit like that minus the throwing up. mind u he still gags on stage 1 sometimes!!!!

Oh no, just read your previous thread.

Maybe try mashed banana, although DD2 had no problems with lumpy home cooked food, when I gave her an occasional jar when out she had a tendancy to chew the lumps around then spit them out.

I did find the lumps in the powdered meals were a lot easier for the to cope with first.

Mine 2 eldest liked the cow & gate puddings like the apple crumble, that had texture from crumble & little apple bits in.

With the jars being bigger I've been blending them up for now with her gagging enough to make her sick I'll try again when shes 8 months but shes enjoying more food (more in a jar) :D

Oliver is gradually getting better with it..he didnt choke yeterday! But he still cried and spat it out bless him. Ended up blending it up abit. I'm gonna wait abit too i think. My mum said i wouldnt eat stage 2..it was either smooth consistency or completly solid..not mush with 'bits' lol so he may never take to it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->