Stage 3 endometriosis, infertility, NATURAL BFP!

LadyBee

PQ and CT miracle boys
Reaction score
Ladies, I have been a part of this forum for a year now, TTC for 7 years. Finally decided to persue medical help, and BAM! I'm pregnant before I can begin my meds! I am thrilled beyond compare and I just want to say, IT IS POSSIBLE! I was told numerous times I could not concieve naturally, but I got my :bfp: at noon on September 5th! Today's is the blue test, I'm 15dpo.

NEVER GIVE UP! :cloud9:

I also wanted to say that without the help of a few supplements I'm on, I wouldn't be in this position today. I am so happy......:cry:

Attachments

• 15dpoCD34_2.jpg
    15dpoCD34_2.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_28581.jpg
    IMG_28581.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 56
Hiya

Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Can i ask, I too have stage 3 endo . . .what suppliments are you on? x x x x

The biggest one is called Immunocal Platinum. I took 2 packs a day most of the time, and I've been on it for a year. It has improved my health notably! I wouldn't be preg now if it wasn't for that.

I also took the typical things with that, Folic acid, Prenatals, B vits, fish oils, and another product called PNT 200 from the same company that makes Immunocal. Used preseed too, and didn't BD like monkies this time. :blush:

I am pregnant because of Immunocal Platinum. No doubt about it.

:happydance: thats fantastic, I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and beyond, congratulations xxx

Yay! :happydance:

I just can't say congratulations enough. You are so ready for this and I can feel your excitement coming through my computer. :hugs:

P.S. -- Check out my sig, bump buddy! :D

Huge congratulations, thats fantastic news :dance:

Congratulations x 10000000.

:hugs:

Fantastic news! So well deserved after so long! Enjoy it all! XXXX

OMG hun!!! I am so happy for you. Huge congratulations! :yipee: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members