Stage 3 endometriosis, infertility, NATURAL BFP!

.....thank you! After so long, I know, we are in total shock. I had a FS appointment on Aug 26th, and I think my body heard the Dr. say, "Well hopefully you're pregnant now and you won't have to do any of this other stuff..."......I think that's all it took. My body got a wake up call and kicked into gear at the threat of intervention! :rofl: I have Clomid, PreSeed, Instead Cups.......I was so prepared to try so hard next month. It's funny......and awesome.

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations on your BFP!!!

A happy congratulations!! I wish you a very healthy and terrific 9 mos!!:flower:

I've already said it elsewhere, but once again HUGE congrats :) xx

Many many congratulations!! After reading your story, I am looking into Immunocal. Please can you tell me about your experience of using it - how you felt, changes you experienced, etc. Will you continue using it through pregnancy?

Really hope you have a healthy 9 months
xx

Many congratulations honey,you soooooooooooooooooooo deserve it after 7 years.:thumbup:

Hope this baby is everything that you expected ,and you have a very happy and healthy nine months ahead.

so so happy to hear your good news,congrats once again.xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww congrats hunny, my mom had endometriosis and it wasnt discovered after she had my sister and I, I think that doctors use the term infertile too loosely (obviously your not), Im so happy for you.

LadyBee... I have seen from elsewhere in this site that you have fallen preg....after reading your story you are even more amazing. Congratulations darling and I hope the lil bean stays sticky for you :hugs:
Your inspirational story will give others hope. :hugs:
A friend of mine was pretty much the same as you actually....was told she would never have children on her own, was about to start the treatment and she fell. Now she has a gorgeous healthy lil boy...well he not so lil anymore lol but yes......

Ladies dont give up hope! :hugs:

I have already said congratulations in your journal - and in my sig - but I am just so happy for you.

So again

CONGRATULATIONS !!

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back