Stages???

Discussion in 'Weaning & Nutrition' started by MilitaryMummy, Jan 25, 2011.

1. MilitaryMummy

MilitaryMummy Mum to Macie Brooke xxx

Hey ladies, just wondering when you started feeding babies stage 2 food?? All this weaning lark is very confusing lol.
    Lo is on 3 meals a day and 3 bottles. I do use jar food as I'm not exactly great in the kitchen (please don't judge!) lol. Xx

2. allthingspink

allthingspink Mum of 3

I use jar food too. Started using stage 2 at 7 months. :flower:

3. XfairyhopesX

XfairyhopesX Mummy to my Pixxie & WTT

7 monthsish angel, although i had a job getting aiden to have lumps mashing a bit helped me for the first months or so, and also the baby pasta type ones hes loves, also i use baby organix (like big wotsits) so he has got used to trying to chew them and move his tongue xxx

4. Janidog

Janidog Well-Known Member

I get some stage 2 pots now, to see how LO handles it, he will be okay on some, but not all off them

5. ellie27

ellie27 Well-Known Member

Pasta is great for stage 2 (around 7 months)

Spag bol, macaroni, baked potatoe with tuna/cheese/baked beans etc are easy family meals. Scrambled eggs is great too.

I have heard the ellas kitchen are a smoother transition from stage 1 to 2 if LO is struggling with it.

:flower:

6. bubbles123

bubbles123 Well-Known Member

I started at 7 months, luckily he took lumps with no problems. And I agree with previous poster, Plum and Ellas Kitchen are great to ease the transition. Cow and Gate are much more lumpier at stage 2.