Stages???

MilitaryMummy

Mum to Macie Brooke xxx
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just wondering when you started feeding babies stage 2 food?? All this weaning lark is very confusing lol.
Lo is on 3 meals a day and 3 bottles. I do use jar food as I'm not exactly great in the kitchen (please don't judge!) lol. Xx

7 monthsish angel, although i had a job getting aiden to have lumps mashing a bit helped me for the first months or so, and also the baby pasta type ones hes loves, also i use baby organix (like big wotsits) so he has got used to trying to chew them and move his tongue xxx

I get some stage 2 pots now, to see how LO handles it, he will be okay on some, but not all off them

Pasta is great for stage 2 (around 7 months)

Spag bol, macaroni, baked potatoe with tuna/cheese/baked beans etc are easy family meals. Scrambled eggs is great too.

I have heard the ellas kitchen are a smoother transition from stage 1 to 2 if LO is struggling with it.

:flower:

I started at 7 months, luckily he took lumps with no problems. And I agree with previous poster, Plum and Ellas Kitchen are great to ease the transition. Cow and Gate are much more lumpier at stage 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->