Stains from using Fairy Gel?

velvetina

Mum of 3
Reaction score
Just washed my new cream and pink baby bits and noticed bluish stains on the inside of my pink/cream car seat blanket. :growlmad:

I noticed this stain on a couple of other things and wondered if it was the fairy liquid gel/Ariel I have been using. Well it clearly is because these are brand new and just come out the bags.

I tried to ring the helpline but shut, but I will be calling first thing. I have a load of brand new cream baby things just finishing in the dryer and if they are stained I am going to go mad.

Anyone else had this problem?

Hi there,

It may be that you're putting too much in or overloading your machine. You can sometimes get this when its not been able to rinse properly.

Gem x

I'm glad you've mentioned this because the other day I put some jeans and a a few other bits in the washer and the jeans now have adark blue/greeny stain on the knee and I tried to wash them again and its still there and thats the only explanation I have that it was the ariel gel as they were fine before i put them in the washer. hmm think i mite have to contact ariel because they are my favourite jeans!

Interesting I am not the only one.

Good points Bunmum made, but I know this time I only had half a load as it was just new bits.

Loopylj, I use the ariel gel as well and was sure I was getting stains from that too. Lets face it at £8 a bottle its not what you expect. I too am going to call them in the morning.

x

Is it biological? I know that can sometimes bleach things...

Gem x

We use fairy gel all the time non bio and it's never stained irbiad a problem with it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->