Started Caitlins Room - Pictures on page 1, 5 & 8 (Updated 8th June)

the colours are lovely and i love the curtain pole well done you :D im useless wi stuff like that

Caitlin looks well impressed too:happydance:

Looks lovely. You've done quite a lot already! Love the colour and the pole is very pretty xXx

Awww I love it :happydance: I especially love the curtain pole :) and the bumbo in the same colour, Caitlin is a cutie pie :)..xx

aww, its so cute. We had that border for nicoles room and the curtain pole!! Great choice.

Looking gorgeous, an my god Caitlin is just beautiful.
x

aww, its so cute. We had that border for nicoles room and the curtain pole!! Great choice.
:lol: cool

Im the type of person who would want to go change it now :rofl: but I like your taste muahaha! My OH said tacky the twonk! Can't win he says I have to be girly with Caitlin (was never a pinky person) the minute I do ......... :trouble: but he said its probably more because he didn't expect it from *me* humph!

Its really nice (eventhough I dont like lilac!) Well done you, its fab!:happydance:

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Caitlin/IMG_0618.jpg

the room looks great!

A bit off topic but whats that chair thingy shes in in this pic? and where did you get it? Ive seen them on a few pics and love them.

xxx

Bumbos Linzi - got mine from ebay x

Bless'er in her bumbo ( I'm getting me one of those ). The room is gorgeous, very relaxing, I bet she loves it :hug:

Her bits are arriving in dribs and drabs

Im getting excited more :wohoo: lol

Still waiting on things though *pift*

Aww looking good Wobbs!

Love those bumbo chairs.. will have to get one when Anna can properly hold her self - You seem to be able to just plonk Cailtin down any old place! Caitlin always seems so happy in the pics of her in her bumbo too - she could quite easily advertise them - She's sold it to me anyway! lol

Can't wait to get a two bed place so that we can decorate Anna a room all of her own (and have our room to just me and MrBum again!)

Her room looks really swell - defo fit for a princess :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->