Started Timed Intercourse/Cycle Monitoring

Cmb414

Reaction score
Hello!

I needed some assistance. After about 6 months if trying my husband and I went to see a fertility dr ad she placed me on a cycle monitoring or timed intercourse monitoring. Today was day 10 so I went in for some bloodwork as well as an ultrasound. Here are my results ... Does this look normal or should I be concerned with anything?? Also has anyone else done this and what were your results???

Cycle Day: 10
ESTROGEN/ESTRADIOL LEVEL:
LH LEVEL:
PROGESTERONE LEVEL:
RIGHT OVARY - # FOLLICLES >/= 1.5CM:
LEFT OVARY - # FOLLICLES >/= 1.5CM:
1 (2.4cm)

Your doctor has ordered:
INTERCOURSE starting today for 3 days (Sun to Tue)
Your results show you have a mature follicle (egg) and that you are starting the ovulation process.

2.4cm at day 10...wow. I was only 2.1 at day 15. You should have them check your lining too. I had to delay triggering my O because my lining was thin.

Hi,

Today. Cycle day 17 I went in to verify that I ovulated this month, again here are my results:

Estrogen/Estradiol Level - 535.5
LH Level - 20.95
Progesteone Level - 31.71

I was told I ovulated, and next week I'm going back for a pregnancy test. T end of my ultrasound today, the technician said my left ovary was big she showed it to me on the screen, but I have no idea what any of it means. Lol

How's it going with you?

Hi,

Today. Cycle day 17 I went in to verify that I ovulated this month, again here are my results:

Estrogen/Estradiol Level - 535.5
LH Level - 20.95
Progesteone Level - 31.71

I was told I ovulated, and next week I'm going back for a pregnancy test. T end of my ultrasound today, the technician said my left ovary was big she showed it to me on the screen, but I have no idea what any of it means. Lol

How's it going with you?

When are they saying you Oed? It takes around 2 weeks before you get a + HPT. I know many people get it sooner but a week is definitely early.

I am on my first cycle after monitoring and Im on clomid. I only had one egg at the time of O. Im on 10dpo. My temp went up this morning but I am also sick.

I was put on progesterone suppositories, apparently they help the bean stick. Lets hope it works.

So what dpo are you?

So I believe I ovulated on day 11. Which would mean I am 7 days post ovulation. Next Monday I will be testing for pregnancy. Trying to stay positive.

CD11 is on the early side (not necessarily bad!) for ovulation...maybe you haven't gotten pregnant just because your timing is off. How long are you cycles usually?

So I always thought I ovulated on day 12 or 13 or 14 but when I started this timed cycle monitoring the dr told me I needed to have intercourse for 3 days starting on day 10 because my levels showed that ovulation was starting ... So on day 11 I did an ovulation test at home and I was peak on day 11 on day 12 I took another one and I was back down to high, leading me to believe that ovulation occurred on day 11.

My cycles are around 28 or 29 days ... Hence my believing that I ovulated on day 14, I may have been trying on the wrong day altogether ...

My cycles are 28 days, but I ovulate on cd12. We just have a longer LP. :)

If you ovulate on cd11, you should definitely be BDing on CD 9, 10, 11, and 12. Good luck this month!

Ok, this is the second time this has happened ... Yesterday on my way to work, u got really nauseous and my mouth started salivating lol like I was hungry and just saw a big juicy steak lol, today the same thing happened as I was driving in to work ...

I am 8 days post ovulation ... The symptoms I have been feeling over the last few days, are fatigue, nausea as I reported, and very very gassy.

Ok, this is the second time this has happened ... Yesterday on my way to work, u got really nauseous and my mouth started salivating lol like I was hungry and just saw a big juicy steak lol, today the same thing happened as I was driving in to work ...

I am 8 days post ovulation ... The symptoms I have been feeling over the last few days, are fatigue, nausea as I reported, and very very gassy.

It could be legit or could just be symptom spotting like the rest of us do. I try to ignore it because there have been too many months that I convinced myself they were legit PG symptoms an I am even more let down when AF comes.

You're not too far behind me, Im 11dpo

Hello!

So same thing happened again today. And all day I feel like I have excess saliva. I hope I am not reading too much into any of this. The weird thing is that it lasts for no more than 3 minutes, and it only happens when I start driving in the morning. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->