Starter pack help

T

tiggercats

I'm going to order a few different nappies to see what I like and what works for us. How does this little lot sound as a start (for a 13lb ish boy)

FLIP nappy with stay-dry insert
Itti Bitti D'lish Snap in One MEDIUM
Easyfit Bamboo by Tots Bots
ECONOBUM single trial nappy
Wonderoo (inc micro-terry insert)

Are they all relatively easy?

I'm possibly considering a flip day pack instead of the single one as these have been recommended (Thanks anothersquish)

Any other makes worth a try?

TIA

That sounds like a fab set to start with. I wouldnt get any bigger packs til you have tried them. I would suggest to get an Organic insert as well as a staydry to go with your Flip so you can try them both.
Id also suggest a Pop-In bamboo and or stay dry depending on whether you need fast drying or not.

Id also suggest a Pop-In bamboo and or stay dry depending on whether you need fast drying or not.

???? are they for the flips or another brand?

I'm sorry I'm so dumb at all this, I will learn (slowly)

ETA Ignore me I've just found it (bless google :D )

That sounds pretty good :)

All I will say is...the Tots Bots takes forever to dry. I did an extra rinse cycle and then hung it to dry in front of a window in the house when it was sunny (I have no tumbler) and it took about 3 days to be dry enough to use. xx

sounds like a good start up set to me....tho after yet another leaky flip i still fail to get the love but lots rate them

A Pop-In is a different brand, I found them fab for the skinny leg phase where nothing else fit right and at night to start with and I use them now for morning poops as they never fail to hold in even a massive poosplosion.
https://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Wash.../Bamboo_Pop-In_Single_Nappy/product_info.html

The bamboo are very absorbent but take slightly longer to dry, the staydry are very quick drying but not quite as absorbent, although more absorbent than most other microfibre based nappies (such as BGV3s)

Be warned with pop ins though, don;t think they'll last to potty, my lo is 26lbs and it only just fits. Not trying to put you off them as they are a good nappy, especially for nights just forewarning you :flower:

Thanks for all your help, I'm sure I'll be back until I understand. I think I will do better once I see and use them, reading about them still makes no sense to me.

This is my first order placed tonight - I removed the Itti as it was cheaper elsewhere
FLIP nappy with stay-dry insert
Easyfit Bamboo by Tots Bots
ECONOBUM single trial nappy
FLIP organic cotton insert
Wonderoo (inc micro-terry insert)

It is a start (just over £50 :eek: ), i'm basically browsing all the nappy sites for best offers, hopefully what doesn't suit us can be re-sold here easily :D

did u get the v2 wonderoo? I've just been using one they're pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"