Starting 2nd trimester sick!

Pulirula

Reaction score
On Tuesday I had to take my daughter to the dr for a really bad cough. Turns out she had fluid in her lungs and Dr said it was pneumonia. She never complained of any other symptoms. No fever or anything. We'll past few days I have had a sore throat and a dry itchy cough. I called my dr and the nurse says it's not likely that I caught it from her but if I think I have it I should go to ER for X-rays. Idk if I'm overreacting. I don't have a fever I just feel tired and my chest is tight. Maybe it's just a regular cold? Money is so tight right now I don't want an ER bill. I think I'm just gonna ride it out until Monday and if I'm not better to make an appt. I tend to overreact to everything and being pregnant doesn't help.

I had pneumonia with my last pregnancy. Ugh. Awful. I got rid of it naturally, although I was sick for a month with it. I had bronchitis this time around (and two sinus infections!). I was sick for 10 weeks this time! It was even worse than the pneumonia. Anyway, I use 2 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar and 2+ Tbsp raw honey in 1 cup warm water 3 times per day to get rid of these problems. My doctor wanted to put me on antibiotics and steroids. No thanks. Good luck dealing with this because it certainly is not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->