Starting clomid help please!

Hope2be2013

Reaction score
I am suppose to take clomid days 3-7 this cycle. I know this is crazy but I can't decide if today is CD3 or not. For the last two days I've had to wears pad (TMI warning) and I've had a moderate amount of brown bleeding. It's more than "spots" and definitely required more than a liner, but the blood wasn't red. Today, the blood is red. Should I count the two days of brown as CD1&2 since it was heavier than "spotting"?? Or do I count the first day of red bleeding as CD1?

I had something similar when I first took clomid, I was cd2-6 which is even harder to tell so I just went for it and conceived on our first month of trying. Loads of luck x

Usually they say the first day of full red flow is cd1. And if it happens at night, I just count the next day as cd1.

That being said, I might've gone for somewhere in between and count today as cd2 if I were you since it was more than a liner...

Thank you! I was thinking about taking my first pill tomorrow to be safe... I'll be CD3ish at least haha... I hate the uncertainty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->