Starting out with cloth :)

L

Love Bunny

:wave:

Halloooo :)

I've been stock stock stocking on reusables for months now!

After reseraching and reading peoples opinions and trying out my friends reusables etc etc I decided we're going to use fitteds and wraps for the first couple of months then I've got 15 new blueberry birth2pottys with extra bamboo liners to use when shes a little bigger :happydance:

I've got a few different brands of fitted insides and about 4 wraps so far :)

Do you think I'll be okay using tots bots bamboozles size 1 with blueberry wraps for a newborn with liners and possibly boosters?
I dont want the nappy to be too bulky :rolleyes: I also got 6 unbranded newborn fitteds incase the tots bots are too big to begin with.

:hugs:

Thanks =D xX

:happydance: a new cloth bummie to be.
Hi hun lovely to meet you :thumbup: and congrats on your bump.
I think using the bb wrap with the tots bots etc will be fine. And what a lucky baby having so many bb nappies my lo doesn't have 1 yet :cry: but i am working on dh :haha:

woohoo hiya hun :wave:

i think you might be better using muslin / newborn terry nappies and wraps for newborn, just thinking the sized nappies are usually quite big, and you can tuck muslins / terry in a bit so it shouldnt be sooo massive!

ETA: just seen u have some newborn fitted which should be fine but you will need more than 6 a day to start with, think youd need more like 10 a day plus some to wear while you wash/dry the mucky ones :D

x

i agree with Ellie, muslins/terry fr the first month or so will be better as you will probs find the TB too big to start off with. if you need any help woth folds hun check out youtube:)

Thanks ladies :hugs:

I've been so lucky! I brought the wraps/fitteds and 5 of the BB pockets/inserts myself (I'm a bargain hunter and managed to get some new on the cheap!) and the rest have been gifts for baby from family and friends :) I think they like choosing the cute designs and stuff =D !

Can't wait to start using cloth ^_^ my council does incentives too so we can claim about £30 back I think! Which is awesome when its about the price of 1 or 2 nappies!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->