starting school tomorrow

angelmummy

Mum of 2 boys & 1 angel
Reaction score
hello, my son is starting reception year at school tomorrow and i just feel so emotional, i am looking forward to him going in a way and am excited for him, but just keep crying, i dread to think what i will be like in the morning. had few tears just getting his uniform out ready :cry:

my little man growing up, how do you hold it together at the school????

marie x

It is emotional. My son is in yr 2 and I still hate it :( I dont want him to go back tomorrow.

My daughter starts on 14th, I thought it would be easier 2nd time around but its not lol. I am looking forward to it but dreading it all the same if you get me. I know the kids love it though so I know its best for them and they learn and change SO much when they start school its amazing. I had a lump in my throat when my son started. I will be the same tomorrow when he goes back and then I spend the whole day checking the time ready to pick him up!!

Just stay positive that he will have lots of fun x

:hugs: Me too :hugs:

Im quie emotional and holding it in , no dobt itll all flood out when i drop her off.

Yup, My lad when in year 2 and I felt the lump :( My daughter starts year R next week

Aww I'm a reception teacher and I can always see in the parents faces how hard it is for them on that first day. The kids are always totally fine but I do feel for the parents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->