Starting the process...again...

mrsruvi

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm brand new here, nice to meet you!

I have two kids, 3 (4 in june) and just turned 2. After my son i was SURE i was done. I gave away all the tiny baby toys and the boppy and just was satisfied with my two for the rest of my life. but then...for the last year or so i have been feeling like i am supposed to have another child, like God himself is calling me to do it. But i sort of brushed it off as hormones. After a year of the idea nagging at me, i've come to the conclusion that at this point God is saying "have a baby or i'll have you swallowed by a whale".

So, for me this is a faith-based idea. I'm nervous, im terrified and i'm pretty sure the Almighty has lost His mind. that said, I made an appt with my OB for May 31 to have my IUD removed and just see what happens. Keeping in mind, "see what happens" in the last two cases has meant "get pregnant in a matter of minutes". I already started buying maternity clothes.

Was anyone else a little ambivalent about this choice? Or am i a total whacko?

I couldn't help but laugh at "have a baby or I'll have you swallowed by a whale". :haha:

I am NTNP #2... my son is only 6 months. But we were NTNP for 5 years before we had him! We were going to wait until he was 1 year old before trying again... but had a change of heart when we thought I was pregnant again & test said negative. Bummed us out so much that we knew it was time for us to go for it again! I personally like the idea of my children being close in age.

I don't think you're crazy for wanting another one! I could see myself having 3-4 children. Good luck!! :flower:

I'm feeling a bit ambivalent about ntnp my #2. I want another child but I really, REALLY don't want to be pregnant again. lol And my DS is such a joy and treat that if he is all God gives me I will be content. But DS would be a terrific older brother and DH really wants at least one more so here we are.

Yet I still daydream about having 3 kids in total. I used to want to have 4 but after my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage I somehow just changed my mind. Not sure why but I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->