starting to obsess about bfp .. Anyone else ?

Candyx1

Reaction score
after my recent mc i felt i didn't want to wait but not try as such and if nature takes its course then that would b nice cos i so miss not being pregnant ... I've found myself obsessing about minor symptoms, convinced my bbs r slighty fuller but probably in my head.. Asking myself did i feel like this before and then realising how disappointed i will b when my af shows up .. Haven.t got much of a clue when that could b either ! .. Is anyone else feeling like this ? Almost feeling every cycle is a lifetime away !

Im so desperate for my bfp, and terrified of my af arriving.
i know how you feel, Hun, but i dont know how to help, coz i cant help myself right now :nope:
xx

its nice that i'm not the only one although not nice in the way that we have to feel like this ... If that makes sense .. Its definately an intense pang that takes over your thoughts x

Oh yeah, i know what you mean. Its taking over my thoughts all day every day at the moment. I cant seem to concentrate on anything else. And its the not knowing thats the worst. Im just waiting for the day when i can take my test and know whether its a bfp or bfn. just need to know one way or the other coz the not knowing is killing me
xx

i'm terrible for testing .. Can't help myself even though i know it would b way to early .. Then think i can c something that isn't there .. Then feel that disappointment but few days later i.ll do it again .. I probably sound a bit mad , not so sure i'm not lol x i c u only have one day .. Will u b testing asap or will u wait ?

I tested today :growlmad: wish i hadnt. i knew it was gonna be negative. think im gonna leave it til the weekend now. Last time i was pregnant, i didnt get a bfp til my af was a week late. when are you gonna test?
xx

i had that last time .. Had bfn then wondered where my af was thinking that i wasn't pregnant .. Done a test a work expecting a bfn and maybe cos we were trying mentally i somehow made myself late and i didn't .. Definately omg ! .. I'm not sure when to test ! Started bleeding last month on the 13th and started again on the 17th .. So not sure .. Curiosity will get me and probably b testing friday ! I.ll still keep hoping until af arrives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->