Starting to worry

Equess

Mom TTC#2
Reaction score
So I still have yet to have a positive opk. I only had one day last week when it was a bit darker and more close to the control line then all the other times. Now I don't get any hint of a line at all! other then the control line. AF is due around June 16. I guess i just need to vent , it upsets me when im looking at this ovulation test and never getting what a full positive is supposed to look like! Makes crazy ideas run through my head like im broken or something lol:blush:

Aww you can either wait till your periods due or go to the doctor, aren't you suppose to test after your late? Xx good luck

So I still have yet to have a positive opk. I only had one day last week when it was a bit darker and more close to the control line then all the other times. Now I don't get any hint of a line at all! other then the control line. AF is due around June 16. I guess i just need to vent , it upsets me when im looking at this ovulation test and never getting what a full positive is supposed to look like! Makes crazy ideas run through my head like im broken or something lol:blush:

how many times a day were you testing? and what time of day? if you're only testing once a day and in the morning, you might be missing the positive.. during my fertile days i test 3 or 4 times a day...because i don't want to miss the positve :). Or you could have ovulated later in your cycle. that happened to me last cycle. I never got a positive opk and by cd 20 i was fed up so i quit testing. i had a obgyn appointment and they did an ultra sound and could tell that i actually ovulated on day 24...which is way later than normal. turns out i have irregular cycles.

I've heared some women don't get completely dark opks when they ovulate. Maybe the darkest opk you had was your ovulation? Are you also temping? Because that would've confirmed it, if it was.

Do you usually have pretty regular cycles? It's possible you could just be ovulating really late this cycle.
I'm on CD 36 and I still haven't ovulated. It sucks!

Im pretty regular usually about 28 -26 day cycles. I might start temping, and if i still dont see any changes, maybe going to see a doctor is best. But i would rather wait to see a doctor till a year of ttc has passed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->