starting ttc following cerazette

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey all,

well I have not been on here for a long time.

following everything in 2010 it all seemed to be for a reason. Shortly after my MC my partner at the time showed his true colours and we broke up.

I am now in a loving relationship of nearly 3 years and the time has come to start the ttc journey again.

i stopped taking cerazette on 6th of October. I was just wondering on everyone elses experiences of coming off this pill and others.

would love some ttc buddies xxx

I stopped taking Cerezette 6 months before TTC. I think it took 6-8 weeks for my first AF but they became very regular shortly afterwards. We conceived on the first cycle of trying. Good luck with your journey!

Hi! I came off cerazette around a week ago so I'm stalking this thread!
I was crampy a few days after stop taking it, and I've had huge mood swings yesterday and today (crying for no reason!!)
So I can't wait to get my cycles regular! I have been bd just in case though ;)

Awwwww hi both.

the last time i done this i feel first cycle off of microgynon. But this time all feels so different. No bleed whatsoever so feel like i will never ovulate haha.

I forgot how much you think about it when you make the decision xx

I loved having no periods on it! And I had implanon before that and had no periods either! But now im ttc I hate it! I feel like my body won't start ovulating again and it scares me!!

I'm just going to wait out getting af, and keep doing ovulation tests and checking cm to try get into tune with my body again I feel like I have no idea what it's doing and I hate it :cry:

Im exactly the same... No period is amazing. Till u want to see one. Is there a chance of ovulating before any bleeding? Xx

I'm on my second cycle off the pill. My period came right on time and I clearly ovulated that cycle. But I'm sure everyone is different. Hope your cycles return to normal!

Hiya, i stopped cerazette in june and af started last friday, im hoping i get a normal cycle, good luck hun xxx

Thank you. Wow i cant believe how long it can take just to get AF xx

So i have an update .... I have just been to toilet and there is definite signs of bleeding. When do i start counting from CD1? Xx

Count CD1 as the first day you bleed 'properly' like a normal flow day haha!!

Been a week off cerazette for me now and nothing yet! But for this pill it seems early days.. I'm just gonna BD 3-4 times a week and just hope for the best!
I've had no real signs of AF apart from just the feeling like i'm coming on and a few twinges here and there and some proper mood swings but I think that's just hormones sorting themselves!!

Good luck for this cycle!!!xxx

Well ... Now im really confused. Was just (sorry for tmi) mucky blood and now its stopped.

weird thing is i have had ewcm and a high cervix today.

really don't like all the up and down's xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->