Static Shock?

Nicola83

Reaction score
Hi All

The past couple of weeks I've been quite bad static shocks. I tend to get them every now and then as we all do but it seems to be every day at the moment.

The car is the worst, I get static shock everytime I get out after driving. I now have to touch the car door with my clothing as I'm getting out to discharge the static!

Yesterday I got quite a bad one taking my phone off charge - it's never happened before!

I just wondered if anyone else has had this happen to them, and whether it's pregnancy related or just a coincidence??

Have you started wearing anything different? I got some Uggs this winter, and after a while I get static shocks every time I wear them. Every. Single. Time.

Do you live in a dry area? I live in western Canada, where its dyer and colder and we get shocks too. I have a humidifier which has helped so much!

me! I've had so many in the past two weeks it can't be a coincidence. My sink, my washing machine, even the window... I feel like a capacitor :dohh:

Thanks ladies. Nope not wearing anything different and we live in the UK so definitely not dry!

It must be related to pregnancy but no idea why!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->