Stay Calm and Gestate On!

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
My new motto :) :haha:

Keeping a positive frame of mind is key for me lately.

What other phrases or mantras do you ladies tell yourselves to keep positive and relaxed and at peace during the first trimester?

Another one I like is, "I trust nature and my body's wisdom," and "my baby is healthy and growing."

This is good, I need to follow!
I've had a very faint positive but not even due my period til 8th ish.
Xx

For me, I try to stay DISTRACTED, and I tell myself, what will be, will be. We have very little control over these early days, whether we remain positive or not, you know? Although I know that mentally, staying positive and relaxed is certainly a more comfortable state of being!

For me, I try to stay DISTRACTED, and I tell myself, what will be, will be. We have very little control over these early days, whether we remain positive or not, you know? Although I know that mentally, staying positive and relaxed is certainly a more comfortable state of being!

That's so very true. I am SO much more relaxed and at ease this time around, because I know it's all out of my control anyway, and I'm okay with that.

I'm more calm lately then I've been in awhile. I'm not sure why, it's just that my head is in a better place, I feel like I have no fear and giving myself positive languaging definitely helps.

"I AM pregnant" helps along with doing things that involve my pregnancy ...looking at names, thinking about my baby (what will he/she look like, act like, sound like), thinking about the nursery, thinking about the baby shower, talking about my pregnancy. I know this might not work well with some people as it is "getting my hopes up" but if I constantly ignore the pregnancy it feels very negative. I want to believe this will work out there for I don't care that I am getting my hopes up :)

Well I'm all confused this morning as not even a hint of a line with fmu.
Maybe I got a bit forward in my ideas.
Good Luck everyone xx

'Whatever will be will be' 'God always provides' and 'only god can judge me' I have the last tattooed on my ankle!

"I AM pregnant" helps along with doing things that involve my pregnancy ...looking at names, thinking about my baby (what will he/she look like, act like, sound like), thinking about the nursery, thinking about the baby shower, talking about my pregnancy. I know this might not work well with some people as it is "getting my hopes up" but if I constantly ignore the pregnancy it feels very negative. I want to believe this will work out there for I don't care that I am getting my hopes up :)

Yes this is how I think as well. I'm trying to stay stress free and get rid of negative thoughts and just enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->