Step Mums TTC #1

wegle

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I would live to get chatting to any other step mummies out there who are currently trying to conceive their 1st child. I'm a step mum of 2, a handsome boy of 10 and a gorgeous girl of 12. I love my step kids incredibly and can't wait to complete our little higgldy piggdly family with one more.

I find that my husband doesn't have the same urgency as I do to conceive. I know he really wants us to have children but I get the feeling a little bit of "been there done that", he says it's all in my head, which it may be, but sometimes I let it worry me.

I also worry because his children were conceived very quickly and we're onto four months now. I know this isn't very long, but I worry that he'll think there's something wrong with me.

So that's just some of the stupid rumblings that I have going on through my head. Are there any other step mummies out there who are trying to conceive there first, or anyone that has been through it? I don't know anyone in real life that's in the same situation and I'd love to be able to bounce these crazy thoughts off of people going through the same thing.

Hi there!! I ama step mom of a 10 year old girl. We concieved our first in 2012...and had a little boy last year. I just wanted to tell you its been a wonderful experience for us. My sd loves her little brother and is a great help. My fiance had a bit of an adustment going back to caring for a newborn but hes done very well. Good luck to you...its an exciting time. If you have any questions just ask!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->