Stephanie's LTTC Journal..The Start and End

waiting2012

Proud Momma
Reaction score
I have a wonderful thread that was started on the TWW board and have made wonderful friends after starting it..3 of the girls are pg and 2 are awaiting hopefully their :bfp:s and one is undecided whether she is going to NTNP or continue using protection until around April. I had a nice faint :bfp: myself in December; positive blood test and even had shown rising hcg levels but I decided to wait for my actual ob/gyn appointment before going and paying for more blood tests at the regular doctor's office...I had my appointment on the 15th--their urine test was negative and they drew blood as well and I will find out tomorrow what the results are. I was told it may have been a fluke, cysts or possibly early menopause. I'm 37 years old and will be 38 in March. I'm Godsmacked by all that has happened over the course of a week. I should have been 11 weeks this past wednesday and now nothing. NOTHING. I got told he can give me something to see if I ovulate or have a period but he wanted to wait for the bloodtest results. I'm dumbfounded by this all. I feel like my aging body has let me down. I guess it will never happen again for us. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to vent this and I have vented on my own TWW thread but I feel so much envy right now and don't want the girls to know how much my heart breaks right now--I don't want my feelings to cloud their happiness. They sit and wait to hear good news for me but in my heart I know it will not come.

My life of LTTC in a nutshell... 10 years of TTC with 5 m/c's..:nope:

2011 alone: June (Father's Day) m/c at 6 weeks; September m/c at 4.5 weeks; November (3 days after finding out on our 11th wedding anniversary) m/c at 4-5 weeks.

CD 80 with no bleeding, no real cramping other than twinges and pelvic-muscle type pulling, bloating, fatigue, dizziness (slight moments of), nausea (slight periods of--not everday and not at the same time each day)...

Just so tired of waiting but finally I realize it will never ever happen for us again. I hope to find the silverlining that there is because I can't see it...:nope:

Have you tried medication? Clomid? Anything? Maybe you just need a boost!

I will find out on the first what the options are...So dang fustrated about it all and have decided, ehh?? what is the point...I have 2 great kids that are 16 almost 17 and the other turned 11 this past October plus a stepdaughter who is 13..Got told the other night by my hubby that he doesn't want to go to great medical lengths to have a baby. So...come what may..Thank you though--clomid has crossed my mind, but I think I just have to wait for the doctor's appt before anything is decided..

Many hugs, Stephanie

Forgot to update my original post...:dohh:

I got my blood test results--<5 mius of hcg..Not pregnant...enjoying the "no period" thing now, but can't stand the bloating and nausea...next appointment is the 1st of March...It would be grand to go and find out we are indeed pregnant--but highly doubt it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->