Sterrilising?

id say no shes prob sticking her hands in worse things when shes having floor time :)

my friends 6 month old ate a slug at that point she gave up sterilizing lol

My guilty mama secret, I have never sterilized anything except 2 dummies. :blush:

same here ive stopped the whole sterlizing thing when he licked my dogs nose lol

Thats ok you want to feel safe which is normal but trust me once she stars crawling and sticking everything in her mouth you will give up lol

I still sterilise most thigns but Im realistic that hes probably getting worse. I caught him chewing on the side of a high chair in the cafe the other day.

xxx

I used to, but since he hit 6 months I have stopped sterilising the bowls - I just stick the spoons in when do his bottles.

She is crawling, she ate half a cardboard tag the other day before I noticed :dohh:

i still sterilise bottles but nothing else, like spoons, toys, dummies etc.

I still sterilize bottles and nipples, but plates and toys go into the dishwasher

I sterlise bottles and her dummy if it falls on the floor. To be honest I've seen her put worse things in her mouth, mainly the newspaper and straps on the baby seat in trolleys. Obviously I stop her lol she just puts everything she can in her mouth so fast if I blink I miss it!

I sterilize nipples & dummies twice a week.
Wash all the toys in warm soapy water every week.
Wash spoons, plates etc in the dishwasher!

I wouldn't worry too much as they put everything in their mouth!!!!

I've stopped now aswell, just well wash and rinse them

I used to sterilise spoons etc but I dont any more. I sterilise bottles still and thats it and that wontbe going on for much longer.

I still sterilize most stuff. The nipples/pacis/spoons all go in the sterilizer. Bottles and bowls go in the dishwasher. From what I've heard tho, the dishwasher is almost as good as sterilizing because it gets so hot? I've always put her bottles in there, and not the sterilizer. We just use the sterilizer bags since I was planning on exclusively BF'ing, and thought I'd rarely ever need to sterilize anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->