I'm the same as you.. I have no idea I've been having to give liam either fruits and veggies with chicken/fish/lentils/beef etc or porridge with his own milk for breakfast. Speak to your health visitor, we've just been referred to a dietician and should be hearing from her soon for some ideas! good luck

if u go to your dietition they can give u a recipe book just for ur milk. we have a neocate recipe book :) x

My ds is 15 months and been on a dairy free diet from Birth, He eats lots of vegs and pulses such as beans and lentils I buy dairy free spread so he can have toast and sandwiches. I am vegetarian and so are my other kids alot of the quorn stuff still contains milk so be careful with that, the realeat stuff is what I use as it has no dairy you can buy from health shops. Yoghurt I buy alpro soya and for little treats he has organix carrots sticks and dairy free buttons.
Ds was under dietitian but wasn't much help at all x

Hi, sorry to start asking Q's on someone elses thread but my LO is lactose intolerant at minute (have een told "he should grow out of it" but when asked when they just said "every baby is different!")

Where can I get dairy free buttons & alpro soya yoghurts?? I feel so sorry for my LO as all he eats for deserts is fruit!! I know its healthy but he watches other children eating yoghurts & stuff with his mouth open!!
I'd love to give him yoghurts & stuff too :) xx

the yogurts are just soya yougurts from the supermarket but be careful not to give him to much we were told not alot before the age of one the buttons ive also seen in supermarkets x

Thanks hun, he had some soya yoghurt yesterday & LOVED it!!! He was screaming for more!! Bless him!!xx

Soya yoghurts are supermarkets like someone above said, possibly health food store too. Supermarkets also do "free from" type foods which is handy, this includes chocolate ect for the older kids. We haven't been offered a dietician referral, maybe it depends where you live. You can choose between rice milk, soya milk (and oat milk if you can find it). Health food stores are good for some things like biscuits. Hubby makes dd & I a nice DF fruitcake in the breadmaker :). We use "Pure" Sunflower margarine. There is a fake cheese sauce you can make with instant powder from splaces like tesco, nice for pasta & sauce

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->